Senior .NET Developer with English
Information about the position
Are you experienced .NET developer looking for new challenges? Then keep on reading.
What is your job description?
• Working on international projects
• Development of systems or web applications
• Provide technical support for applications
• Development, testing and review of the core functions of applications
• Collaborating with internal and external teams
• Working with Agile methodology
What can we offer you?
• Opportunity to work for international customers in multiple industries (banking, utilities, online agencies, etc.)
• Professional working conditions (full paid meal vouchers, cafeteria as system of benefits, sport benefits)
• Language courses
• Professional literature
• Career advancement possibilities also internationally
• And most importantly young team of colleagues to have a lot of fun with!
Requirements for the employee
• High School Education
• University education (Bachelor's degree)
• University education (Master's degree)
• English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Ideally you also have
• 4+ years of experience with .NET (C# / VB.NET) - MUST
• experience with ASP.NET Framework or other Frameworks
• Migration skills and ETL (Informatica) skills - preferred
• Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Automated Acceptance Testing - preferred
• Vlocity know how - preferred
• Understanding of a broad range of technologies - preferred
• Willing to work on-site in Vienna full time
• Previous work with larger and multi-team projects
• Willing to work in Scrum Team
• Flexibility and willingness to tackle tough problems outside of current personal expertise